The website available at https://www.indexia-group.com (hereafter called the » Indexia Website ») is published by Indexia Group, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 250 000 000 €, registered in the trade and companies register of PARIS under the number 834 866 824 and whose head office is located at 23/25 avenue Kleber – 75116 PARIS France (hereafter called « Indexia Group »). Intra-community VAT number: FR 53 834 866 824
E-mail address : email@example.com
Mr Kilani FEGAIER
Mr Julien Mathieu
This site was created by the company INDEXIA Développement, whose head office is located at 23/25 avenue Kleber 75116 PARIS.
This Site is hosted by OVH SAS, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix. Tel: +33 9 72 10 10 07
6.1 Intellectual property
The Indexia Website and all the elements that make it up, in particular and without limitation, all software components (including initial software, any software development, web pages, applications and functionalities, as well as databases), all corporate identity graphic elements (including projects, models, prototypes, plans and logos, brands), all contents (in particular textual, graphic, sound, photographic, multimedia elements, files), all functionalities and domain names, as well as all related rights, are the exclusive property of Indexia Group and/or used by the latter with the agreement of the holders of the corresponding intellectual property rights.
The Indexia Website and all the above-mentioned elements are protected by the provisions of the French Code of intellectual property and related legislation, for the entire duration of legal protection, such protection being applicable worldwide.
Users of the Indexia Website (hereinafter referred to as « Users ») are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable and personal right to consult and view the Indexia Website and the data contained on the Indexia Website for strictly private use.
The right thus granted consists of :
– a right of access to the various pages of the Indexia Website;
– a right to consult online the data and information contained on the Indexia Website.
Consequently, any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, extraction, diffusion, marketing, in part or as a whole, of the Indexia Website, of its elements, of its trademarks, brands or logos, by any process and on any medium (paper, digital, …) except those expressly authorized under the present Legal Notice, are forbidden, in the absence of a preliminary written authorization of Indexia Group or of the third holders of the intellectual property rights, under penalty of constituting acts of counterfeit of copyright and/or of drawings and models and/or of trademarks and data base.
In particular, any such unauthorized use of the Site, of its elements, trademarks or logos, whether belonging to Indexia Group or to third parties, exposes the user of the Indexia Website to criminal and/or civil proceedings.
Any person wishing to bring to the attention of Indexia Group the presence of unlawful information or content, contravening in particular the intellectual property rights of a third party or contrary to legislative or regulatory provision, can do so by sending a detailed e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Indexia Website may contain hypertext links and other promotional items (banners, videos, …) pointing towards resources or Internet sites managed by third parties, which do not belong or are not controlled by Indexia Group.
Indexia Group has no control over the content or the practices of the third party websites and declines any responsibility in this respect. Indexia Group cannot be held responsible for the lawfulness, accuracy, exhaustiveness or quality of the content of these third party websites, and the fact that information on such third part websites appears or is accessible from the Indexia Website, shall not in any case result in liability for Indexia Group.
Users will not be able to set up hypertext links on the Site, nor proceed to the extraction of all or part of the contents of these links, without express, written and preliminary authorization of Indexia Group.
Indexia Group makes every effort to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of all personal data of Users of the Indexia website and with full respect for their privacy.
In relation to all our data processing, service offerings, websites and mobile applications, we apply the present Personal Data Protection Policy. This policy allows us to inform you as to the use and protection of your data.
This Policy reflects our commitment to the responsible use of personal data in our day-to-day activities.
In order to preserve the privacy and protection of the personal data of all, and to comply with applicable regulations, Indexia Group has appointed, within its organisations, « Data Protection Officers » (DPOs).
The DPO ensures compliance with personal data protection rules. As such, he or she is the main contact for all persons concerned by the collection or processing of personal data. It is by contacting the DPO, that persons concerned can exercise their rights.
Indexia Group is committed to ensuring that any processing of personal data carried out on the Indexia Website, or by any other means, is compliant with the law of January 6, 1978 (Law on Information Technology and Liberties), as well as with the General Data Protection Regulation n° 679/2016, hereafter called the « GDPR ».
Indexia Group ensures that such personal data is treated in a lawful, fair and transparent way.
7.1 Scope of application – Definition
The present provisions apply to any processing of personal data carried out by Indexia Group whatever the manner of collection and processing of such data.
The present provisions apply to the Users of the Indexia Website in order to inform them as to the use and the protection of their personal data.
The following definitions shall apply:
– Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly, such as for example, surname, first name, date of birth, identifier, postal address, e-mail address, IP address.
– Processing of personal data is any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, storage, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, dissemination, transfer or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
– The Data Controller is the legal entity which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the data processing carried out.
– The Data Processor is the legal entity which processes personal data on behalf of the Controller.
– The Data Recipient is any natural or legal person, public authority, department or any other organisation, which receives communication of personal data, whether or not it is a third party.
– The Data Subject is any natural or legal person whose personal data is processed. This refers to the users of the Site.
7.2 Identity of the data controller
In the course of any use of the Indexia Website, Indexia Group may collect and process personal data in its capacity as Data Controller under the conditions and for the purposes specified below.
7.3 Modalities of data collection
Personal data collected by Indexia Group is strictly necessary for the objective pursued.
Indexia Group endeavours to minimize collected data, and to keep it up to date by facilitating the exercise of the rights of the data subjects. Indexia Group takes care of the update of the personal data that it processed while respecting the purposes listed below.
Indexia Group does not collect personal data without the knowledge of the persons concerned. Indexia Group applies and respects the principle of proportion and relevance of collected data.
Indexia Group does not collect nor solicit intentionally personal data concerning persons under 18 years of age.
Personal data can be collected :
– During online browsing.
7.4 Processing purposes – Legal basis
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the GDPR and the law of 6 January 1978 as amended (known as « Informatique et Libertés »), as well as with the guidelines laid down by the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL).
Personal data is collected for explicit, legitimate and specific purposes.
Personal data collected by Indexia Group during use of the Indexia Website is processed in order to:
– ensure the proper functioning of the Indexia Website;
– manage the security of the Indexia Website;
– elaborate statistics of audience measurements and studies.
The processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes is based on the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controler and if necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
7.5 Categories of personal data collected
The categories of personal data processed by Indexia Group for the purposes described hereafter concern
– Connection data and cookies: IP address, logs
7.6 Conservation period
The duration of conservation of personal data by Indexia Group is variable and determined by different criteria, among which:
– the purpose for which data is used: Indexia Group must keep relevant data for the period necessary to achieve the purpose linked to the processing;
– legal obligations: legislation or regulation may fix a minimum duration during which Indexia Group must keep personal data.
7.7 Data Recipients
Personal data collected and processed by Indexia Group may be transmitted:
– only to persons duly authorised by the Data Controller, to its partners and contractually bound subcontractors,
– to third parties involved in the management of the Indexia Website, and execution of the subscribed contracts, or to satisfy legal and regulatory obligations of the Data Controller.
Personal Data collected by Indexia Group is stored and processed in France or more widely in Europe.
7.8 Data security
Policies of protection of the information systems (PSSI) are implemented. These are adapted to the nature of the personal data and to our activities.
Indexia Group is committed to taking all necessary measures in order to ensure a sufficient level of protection of personal data.
As such, Indexia Group implements all technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security of personal data, in accordance with the purposes of the treatment and the associated risks.
Indexia Group implements protection measures which reduce the risks of loss, alteration, abusive use, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification or destruction of personal data.
Moreover, Indexia Group requires from its subcontractors that they put in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to ensure confidentiality of personal data as well as a security level adapted to the risk.
7.9 Rights of Data Subjects
Any person concerned by data processing implemented by Indexia Group, in its capacity as Data Controller or Data processor, has, pursuant to the terms and within the limits of Data Protection regulations, the following rights:
– Right of access to his/her data: Any Data Subject has the right to obtain confirmation that his/her personal data is or is not processed. If processed, he/she has the right to access his/her data and obtain information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR. A copy of the personal data concerned by the processing may thus be sent to him/her.
– Right to rectification of data: Any Data Subject may obtain rectification of his/her data if it is inaccurate or incomplete, including by providing an additional declaration.
– Right to erasure of data: Any Data Subject may request the erasure of his or her personal data, where one of the following conditions applies:
– The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
– He or she has withdrawn the consent on which the processing of his or her data is based and there is no other legal basis for such processing;
– He or she has objected to the processing of his or her data based on a legitimate interest and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing or if he or she has objected to the processing of his or her data for marketing purposes;
– Personal data has been unlawfully processed by the Data controller or a Data Processor;
– Personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation. In accordance with applicable Regulations, the right to erasure does not apply when the processing of personal data is necessary in particular :
– to comply with a legal obligation which requires the processing and which is provided for by European Union law or by the law of the Member State to which the Controller is subject;
– to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
– Right to restriction of processing: any Data Subject has the right to obtain the restriction of processing of his or her data where any of the following apply:
– He/she disputes the accuracy of his/her data;
– The processing of his or her data is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of his or her data and demands instead the restriction of the use of his or her data;
– The controller no longer needs the data subject’s personal data for the purposes of the processing operation for which they were collected but they are still necessary for the data subject to establish, exercise or defend his or her legal claims.
– Right to data portability: Any data subject has the right to receive the personal data he has provided to Indexia Group in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format. He/she will thus be able to store or transmit the data easily from one information system to another, in view of its re-use for personal purposes.
– Right to object to the processing of one’s data: Any data subject has the right to object, at any time and without giving any reason, to the processing of his or her personal data for the purpose of marketing. When the processing of her/his data is based on the legitimate interest of Indexia Group, the Data Subject may also object, at any time, to the processing of her/his data for reasons related to his particular situation and must, in this respect, specify the reasons. In this case, Indexia Group will not process said data anymore unless it provides a legitimate and compelling reason under article 21 of the RGPD as a legal basis for its obligation to process and conserve such data.
– Right to withdraw consent: All Data Subjects have the right to withdraw their consent at any time where the processing of their personal data is based on that consent.
– Right to define instructions on the fate of his/her data in the event of death: Any Data Subject has the right to define general or specific instructions on the conservation, deletion and communication of his/her personal data after his/her death.
– Right to lodge a complaint concerning his/her personal data with the competent supervisory authority: Any Data Subject may lodge a complaint with the CNIL if he or she considers that the processing of his or her personal data does not comply with the Regulations in force.
7.10 Exercise of rights
If Data Subjects wish to exercise one of the above rights and/or to obtain communication of the information concerning him/her, he/she must contact Indexia Group, indicating his/her name(s), first name(s), and contact details, either :
– By post: Indexia Group – 23/25 avenue Kleber 75116 PARIS
– By email: email@example.com
Indexia Group reserves its right to the request that person concerned prove her/his identity.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, Indexia Group will provide the information and/or confirmation of the measures taken following the request formulated by the Person concerned as soon as possible and in any case within one month following receipt of the request (this period may be extended by two months with regard to the complexity of the request or the number of requests received); in such a case, the Person concerned shall be duly informed. In case of refusal to accede to the request, Indexia Group will inform the Person concerned of the reasons for its position and of the possibility of lodging a complaint with a regulatory authority (CNIL) and of lodging a legal appeal.
In the case of a request for deletion or restriction of the data processing, Indexia Group shall inform the Person concerned that he/she will no longer have access to all the functionalities of the Site.
When Users visit the Indexia Website, some information relating to the browsing activity on his device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded in files called » cookies « .
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file, generally made up of letters and numbers, which may be placed on a device when a website is visited. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the device. Some cookies are essential to the use of the Indexia Website, others allow the optimisation and personalisation of the content displayed. Each User may, at any time, refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. In such a case, the use of certain features of the Indexia Website may be limited or impaired.
Who places cookies and for what use?
Cookies on the Indexia Website may be placed by Indexia Group and by its providers, in particular Google and cookiebot. Cookies may have different purposes. The cookies used on the Indexia Website have the purposes described below.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, each User may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. In such a case, the use of certain features of the Indexia Website may be limited.
You can change or remove your consent at any time by using the following links: change my consent; remove my consent.
Cookie settings in your browser
Cookie settings are different in each browser.
To find out more and to modify cookie settings, Users may visit the help section of their browser.
More information on cookies
For more information, the CNIL provides information on how to understand, identify, block and delete cookies and tracking technologies: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/maitriser-mes-donnees and https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Users may contact INDEXIA GROUP if they notice any abnormal behaviour, illegal activities or illegal content. Abuse should be reported by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the reason for the report and providing all the information and evidence necessary for a proper understanding of the reason for the report and the handling of the situation.
The Site is governed by French law.
Latest website update : 04/03/2022